Thursday, April 26, 2007

Tintin in Ratnagiri

Sizzling anticipation. The morning starts of well. Yesterday was a tiring day, starting with a late night, a full day of work, band rehearsal, and finally a couple of hours at the mechanic (par for the course) getting Cockroach (my motorbike) back. But worth it. The bike felt really good this morning on my way to work. I'm seeing visions of endless roads and sunshine. Twenty four hours from now I should be riding under canopies, fields on either side, a sea breeze almost in my hair, and a smile on my face. I've taken the whole of next week off from work and it's been ages since I took Cockroach out for a spin. Yummy.

1 Comments:

Blogger hemangini said...

other bikes must be really envious of cockroach...

Friday, 27 April, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home